Thursday, January 14, 2010

my birthday wish...

Happy Birthday to Me! I'm now 23 years old. WOW, where have the years gone?!?! Honestly, I still feel like a 16 year old!

My boss and colleagues throw me a surprise. They quietly gathered at the pantry and when I walk in the lights were off and sitting on the middle of the table was the birthday cake. Love you guys! I made a wish.. that all my colleagues' dream will be realizable. As well as my very own. ANYWAYS... during that split second, I really wish she's with me today, but thats okay. There's always the weekend to celebrate!

When I was writing this, I was thinking about how I've celebrated past birthdays and which were my faves.. I remember celebrating my 16th birthday with my ex. And I remember my ex giving me a piglet soft toy! I still have it somewhere in the storeroom back home stored away.

On my 7th birthday (yeah, i'm going backwards now. this is how my memory works) i had a huge party at KFC for my birthday. I think my parents invited all my friends. and we ALL had pinatas to hit and possibly a clown if i remember right? i know i had a clown for one of them, so it may or may not have been that party. I just remember it being SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Another birthday I really enjoyed was my 20th birthday with my family and girlfriend. My mom surprised me by having to prepare the most delicious meal! She has always been a great cook. But this was special. We had steak, potatoes and salads. And my girlfriend surprise me with the best cheese cake she personally baked herself. I was completely surprised and am still so grateful for my girlfriend for planning everything!

As for my future birthdays, I really wish I can spend it with her...and that one day my heart will belong to hers. No fancy gifts or birthday celebrations. Just a moment alone with her... so help me god...

No comments:

Post a Comment