Tuesday, January 5, 2010

barbeque me...

It’s a question I had ask myself a dozens of times: Why on earth do I always look so stupid in front of her?? Are you insane?

The barbeque night out was uneventful, a casual talk on work. Nothing personal. And so appropriately, I fear I will never have my first proper conversation with her. Worst. I didn't even offered her any food or drinks. I basically just froze everytime i see her. What an idiot! It's just that everytime i see those long eye lashes and the look on her face, it just melts my heart away. That night, she wore a simple yellow baby-T and a hot pants with a small sling back across her shoulders. A total beauty... Her small petite figure makes you just want to protect her.. to care for her. And anything else in this world does not matter.

As the night pass, not long after however, all of us were thoroughly missing some booze and games and she decided to host one, and even though I didn't know what it was I played along. She patiently explained the rules of the game till all of us understoond. I thought I better played to gain a positive response. I realise she had lots of drinks. I know thats the purpose of the game. Thats the way it is been played. But deep inside I really want to help her. But I didn't. And when those cheeks went reddish, it was even more heart-throbing.

ok. ok.. enough of all this. conclusion.. I barbeque myself that night. Idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment